The session "Angular Best Practices: Reactive Data Flow with RxJS and Bulletproof Component Design" offers advanced Angular development techniques.
1. Bulletproof RxJS: Effective state management using RxJS, focusing on separation of concerns and minimizing the use of subscribe.
2. DRY Principle Exceptions: The strategic violation of the DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself) principle to improve code maintainability.
3. Declarative Pattern: Take advantage of writing declarative code in Angular
4. Component Initialization: Guidelines for initializing Angular components beyond simple function extraction.
5. Clean Code Practices: Application of pure functions and the 'return early' pattern for readable and maintainable code.
This session is intended for Angular developers seeking to enhance both the quality and maintainability of their work.
Sign up to receive updates about NG Poland, including workshops, speaker previews, ticket launches, NG Awards, Behind the Code Magazine, CFP details and other exclusive content. We won’t spam you and will only send you emails we genuinely think you’ll find interesting. You can unsubscribe at any time and you can find more information here.