One of the largest challenges about working with applications with multiple labels and themes is maintaining a consistent Design System.
We will take a deep dive into how Storybook can be used to maintain a consistent design system though all the labels and themes. Moving forward we will learn how the design system can make it easier for new developers to make changes without deep knowledge of the application. Then we will see how a storybook helps us easily maintain documentation and testing.
As a bonus you will learn how to automate the conversion of changes from Figma to the code in the design system.
- A in depth understanding of Design Systems with Storybook
- Automating visual regression testing
- Integrating visual change request and approval into the CI
- Handling multi-label themes
- Secret trick to automatically convert changes from figma to css
Sign up to receive updates about NG Poland, including workshops, speaker previews, ticket launches, NG Awards, Behind the Code Magazine, CFP details and other exclusive content. We won’t spam you and will only send you emails we genuinely think you’ll find interesting. You can unsubscribe at any time and you can find more information here.