This workshop will teach you how to use OpenAI API's to access their state-of-the art language models to do things that we just couldn't dream of doing a year ago. Learn how to generate text, code and images using GPT3, Codex and DALLE2 models. The workshop is hands-on and practical, but we also give an overview of all the advancements in AI generative models. We make it as simple as possible for you to understand the ins and outs of deep learning and neural networks.
Topics we will cover:
- Introduction to OpenAI, Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- GPT3: Generative Pre-Trained Text Model
- Using text generation and AI assistants
- Lab: generating and editing text via prompt
- Lab: building an AI assistant
- Codex: A generative model for code generation
- Using code generation and re-factoring
- Lab: extending GPT3 models with your own data
- DALLE2: image generation and editing via prompt
- Lab: exploring DALLE2 capabilities
- Basic knowledge of Node
Who is the target audience?
Sign up to receive updates about NG Poland, including workshops, speaker previews, ticket launches, NG Awards, Behind the Code Magazine, CFP details and other exclusive content. We won’t spam you and will only send you emails we genuinely think you’ll find interesting. You can unsubscribe at any time and you can find more information here.